He thinks that this abandoned garden is too derelict for a wedding and begs his fiancée to reconsider but she is adamant.
On their wedding day though, the metal frames are decorated with beautiful lilies of varied colours.
All he sees is his happiness dressed in white gown, walking towards him.
* AN: It is time to exercise the creative part of my brain. I could practically hear the rust grinding…
If you are interested, please visit Three Line Tales 244 for the prompt.
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- Have fun.