Charlotte’s silent stares
keep dreams of Eden at bay –
her webbed dream-catcher
While I would not have screamed bloody murder at Charlotte, that is really a huge spider!
If you are interested, the prompt is linked below.
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 10/19/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below