gaia of the house
cosy little home
she balances on her back –
entire world to her
I must say, Susi’s challenges are really getting more challenging. It took me quite a while to get this down. Then the title of this senryuu is another challenge. All in all, I like this. Not my usual finesse, probably, but I still like it.
If you are interested, the prompt is linked below.
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at email@example.com
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 10/12/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below