my wings are not flawed
even in the wrong places
i still soar just fine
It has been a while since I write anything and sadly, I found it really difficult to even come up with one senryuu. Try as I might, this is the best I can offer. 😦
If you are interested, the prompt is linked below.
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 9/14/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below