barren tundra of
hibernating inaction –
Hmm, this took a really long time for me to come up with. For some reason, I can’t find all the right words to fit into this senryuu – either too many syllables or too little. But I’m quite happy with the end product. The photo is inspiring as usual, but my brain just refuses to co-operate at times. Today is one of those days.
If you are interested, the prompt is linked below.
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 8/10/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below