sunlight surfs the waves
dyeing the ocean in warmth
like your love for me
I don’t think I’m the only one who sees the heart in this photo. And the sun does look like it is surfing, is it not? My imagination tends to run wild a bit sometimes, but I’m so happy it runs in a positive manner this time round.
If you are interested, the prompt is linked below.
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 6/8/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below