I will not be trapped
by the four oppressing walls
but fly with the moon.
The desire to fly under the full moon, toward a destination, without any baggage. The best kind of flight ever. But the image is poetic in how it captures the full moon, the clouds and the birds, using the buildings as a kind of frame.
If you are interested, the prompt is linked below.
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at email@example.com
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 6/1/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below